FAQs about Resource Access
- How do alumni get access to the Library?
- Why are licensed resources not available for alumni to use from home?
- What resources are available to alumni from home?
- What can you do to help alumni who don't live in New York get access to resources?
Contact Library staff to help you locate information to support your lifelong learning. Visit the Library in person for access to print and electronic resources. Copiers are available.
- Ask a Reference Question
- Library Hours
- Workshops & Consultations
- LibNotes - Library's blog
- NIH Clinical Alerts & Advisories
- Request a Literature Search
Explore the Library
Explore the Library, Archives, and the Medical College through the following links. You can also access resources provided by Cornell University Libraries in Ithaca.
- Medical Center Archives
- WCMC Alumni Site
- CU Library Access for Alumni & Friends
- Donate to the Library - the Honor with Books program
- Ways to Give to the College
Medical Complex Art Show
Participate in the Medical Complex Art Show!
The winner of the Best of Show receives the Golden Harvest Award, named after a metal sculpture given to the Library by Baron Charles Stepan. The Baron brought art from his local artists' group into the new C.V. Starr Biomedical Information Center shortly after it opened in 1990.
Submit to the 2014 show today.
- 22nd, 2012-2013 Winners | List of Works | Virtual Show
- 21st, 2011-2012 LibNotes announcement | List of Winners | Virtual Show
- 20th, 2010-2011 LibNotes announcement | List of Winners | Virtual Show
- 19th, 2009-2010 Virtual Show | List of Winners
- 18th, 2008-2009 Virtual Show | List of Artists/Works | List of Winners
- 17th, 2007-2008 Virtual Show | Winners, Group Photo and Featured Art Slide Show | Winners and List of Artists/Works
- 16th, 2006-2007 Virtual Show | Winners, Group Photo and Featured Art Slide Show