Macintosh and PC computers are available to users. These computers are attached to the college's network and internet. There is a Computer Commons area on the main level with Macs and PCs, as well as a Computer Lab on the lower level. All computers print to a laser printer (black/white and color).
Check out a laptop
PC laptop computers can be checked out at the Circulation Desk for use inside the library.
- Laptop check out duration is three hours (the approximate battery life).
- The wireless network can be accessed from anywhere in the library.
- Laptops offer internet access, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. They print to the laser printers in the Computer Commons.
- You may save a file to the public directory on the computer's hard drive. Email can be used to transfer files between machines.
- The treatment and return of the laptop is your responsibility.
- Please contact Computer Services: (212) 746-6050, for further information.
Buy a USB drive
USB drives (also known as thumb drives) containing 256 MB of memory are available for $10 at the Circulation Desk.