Location of Printers/Copiers and Add Value Station
- The color printer/copier is located in the Library Commons.
- The black and white printer/copier is located in the 24/7 Study Room.
- The Add Value Station is located in the Library Commons.
- PaperCut (printing) accounts can be created on any library computer by visiting print.weill.cornell.edu.
The printers/copiers are operated by using a PaperCut account.
- Black and White - 10 cents per page
- Color - 50 cents per page
To add money to your PaperCut account, use the Add Value Station located in the Library Commons.
For assistance setting up a PaperCut account, or questions about printing or photocopying in the library,
please contact the Library SmartDesk at (646) 962-2570.
Photocopy Services - TripSaver (for registered users)
Requests for items available at WCM may be filled for a fee of $5 per request. A single request is defined as one less than 50 pages.
Fill out the online form for TripSaver service.
Photocopying at Memorial Sloan-Kettering (MSK) Library
- You may pay 10 cents per copy with coins at the MSK machines. There is a change machine available.
- You may purchase $10, $25 or $50 copy cards at MSK which also make 10 cent copies.
Photocopying at the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) Library
- HSS allows limited photocopying of library materials at no cost.