Weill Cornell uses a printing service called Papercut. To access your account, please visit https://print.weill.cornell.edu/user. The Samuel J. Wood Library offers resources for printing and photocopying to patrons for a fee. Printers/copiers are located on the first floor of the library in the Commons and 24/7 spaces. A PaperCut account is required to use the printers/copiers, and cash can be added to your account at the Add Value Station in the Library Commons. (Credit/Debit cards are not accepted.) WCM medical students, 1st and 2nd year Ph.D. students, PA students, and Computational Biology students are credited with a $20 PaperCut printing allotment each week. You can view more information on this printing allotment here. A wireless printing feature is also available through PaperCut.
For assistance setting up a PaperCut account, or questions about printing or photocopying in the library, please contact the Library SMARTDesk at (646) 962-2570.
Location of Printers/Copiers and Add Value Station
- There are printers/copiers located in the Library Commons and the 24/7 Study Room.
- All printers/copiers scan, copy, and print in both black and white and color.
- The Add Value Station is located in the Library Commons.
- PaperCut (printing) accounts can be created on any library computer by visiting print.weill.cornell.edu
The printers/copiers are operated by using a PaperCut account.
- Black and White - 10 cents per page
- Color - 50 cents per page
To add money to your PaperCut account, use the Add Value Station located in the Library Commons.
Please note: we are happy to refund your PaperCut account for any bad copies made due to printer malfunction. Please bring the bad copies to the SmartDesk, and we will reimburse you by adding value to your account. However, we regret that cash refunds cannot be given under any circumstance, even if you are leaving the institution, so please keep this in mind when putting money into your PaperCut account.
Photocopy Services - TripSaver (for registered users)
Requests for items available at WCM may be filled for a fee of $5 per request.
For more information, please visit the TripSaver service page.
Printing and Photocopying at Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Library
- Individuals with an MSK ID badge can print/copy/scan for free.
- Visitors who need to print/copy/scan should ask for help at the MSK Info Desk.
Photocopying at the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) Library
- HSS allows limited photocopying of library materials at no cost.