Many institutions have played a role in the formation of the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Please browse the Historical Timeline, Historical Beginnings and Institutional Archives.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center (New York Hospital)
- Weill Cornell Medical College (Cornell University Medical College)
- Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences (Cornell University Graduate School of Medical Sciences)
- Cornell University-New York Hospital School of Nursing (New York Hospital Training School for Nurses; New York Hospital School of Nursing) – closed in 1979
- Lying-In Hospital of City of New York (became Department of OB/GYN)
- Manhattan Maternity and Dispensary (became Department of Pediatrics)
- New York Nursery and Child Hospital (became Department of Pediatrics)