The Samuel J. Wood Library is proud to announce a brand-new bioinformatics service, including weekly demonstrations and walk-in clinics. This service is open to faculty, staff, and students. Come and discover the tools and methods available to help you in your bioinformatics:
• KEGG, CoExpedia, Genbank, ClinVar ...
• Galaxy, R, Python, IPA, Cytoscape ...
Electronic lab notebooks
• SciNote, Jupyter, LabArchives
• Research workflow, data curation, provenance, FAIR criteria ...
• BLAST, conserved domain searches, multiple sequence alignment ...
• tree construction, comparative genomics, measures of selection ...
Gene expression analysis
• qPCR, RNA Seq, microarrays ...
Network and pathway analysis
• CytoScape, IPA, GeneSpring...
• Cytoscape, Python, R-Studio ...
Mondays, 12 PM at the Library Surface Hub
• Come and find out about the latest updates in bioinformatics!
• Gain insight into the purposes and applications of bioinformatics
techniques, software, and databases.
Mondays, 1-3 PM at the Library Surface Hub
• Get more in-depth information from the demonstrations.
• Get assistance applying the demonstrations to your project.
• Get answers to your bioinformatics questions
Email to set up a time: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For more detailed assistance
Check the library events calendar for upcoming workshops.
• 1-2 hour interactive classroom sessions
• Get hands-on experience in bioinformatics and data management