The Samuel J. Wood Library Bioinformatics Service, includes consultations, demonstrations and walk-in clinics. This service is open to faculty, staff, and students. Come and discover the tools and methods available to help you in your bioinformatics:
• KEGG, CoExpedia, Genbank, ClinVar ...
• Galaxy, R, Python, IPA, Cytoscape ...
Electronic lab notebooks
• SciNote, Jupyter, LabArchives
• Research workflow, data curation, provenance, FAIR criteria ...
• BLAST, conserved domain searches, multiple sequence alignment ...
• tree construction, comparative genomics, measures of selection ...
Gene expression analysis
• qPCR, RNA Seq, microarrays ...
Network and pathway analysis
• CytoScape, IPA, GeneSpring...
• Cytoscape, Python, R-Studio ...
Demonstrations and workshops in data science and genomics
- Interactive workshops in R, Python, SQL, command line scripting, and genomics
- Instructors are certified by The Carpentries organization for teaching data science and genomics
- Workshops are listed in the events tab on the right, and through the Weill Cornell News listserv
Wednesdays, 1-3 PM at the Library Surface Hub
• Get assistance applying the demonstrations and workshops to your project.
• Get answers to your bioinformatics questions
Email to set up a time: email@example.com
• For more detailed assistance