This page contains links to relevant information for undergraduate students participating in Weill Cornell summer programs. Contact Andy Hickner, Education & Outreach Librarian, to suggest links to add to this page.
You will need to swipe in and out of the library at the gates at the entrance using your WCM badge.
Students should self-register personal phones with MobileIron to access the WCMC wifi network.
Library resources are unavailable on the WCMC Guest network. You can either:
- Use the eduroam wifi network to access Weill Cornell library resources.
- Use library online resources from your home institution, which are generally accessible on WCMC Guest.
Getting Help from the Library
- Ask a librarian
- Library resources and services brochure
- Sign up for Library Canvas modules (including Basic & Advanced PubMed)
- Schedule a SMARTDesk appointment (for non-Library computer help)
- Check your knowledge (PollEverywhere)
- Please complete the orientation evaluation