This page contains links to relevant information for undergraduate students participating in Weill Cornell summer programs. Contact Andy Hickner, Education & Outreach Librarian, to suggest links to add to this page.
Students should self-register personal phones with MobileIron to access the WCMC wifi network.
Library resources are unavailable on the WCMC Guest network. You can either:
- Use the eduroam wifi network to access Weill Cornell library resources.
- Use library online resources from your home institution, which are generally accessible on WCMC Guest.
Getting Help from the Library
- Ask a librarian
- Library resources and services brochure
- Sign up for Library Canvas modules (including Basic & Advanced PubMed)
- Schedule a SMARTDesk appointment (for non-Library computer help)